Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

more stuff in the lobby server

I would like to have the lobby server to have like air hockey and a pool table . i think that it would be cool to have because it only has slots and the other thing.
Find

...Air hockey and pool in Garry's Mod?

it could happen but it would be really hard to code and they both could use some of the same code.
Find

(07-22-2015, 02:38 AM)Soulmasher The Anti-Hallowed Wrote:  it could happen but it would be really hard to code and they both could use some of the same code.

like u would know Tongue
Find

Stuff is planned for the lobby server; it is not going to stay only slots and quests. I am not sure if brass wants much info out; but once his cousin finishes a map that is being worked on a large lobby server update is incoming.

I understand that more is wanted but you must be patient, more will come.

Though I don't see how the hell those two things could be coded. But air hockey would be cool lmao.
Find

(07-22-2015, 04:43 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  Stuff is planned for the lobby server; it is not going to stay only slots and quests. I am not sure if brass wants much info out; but once his cousin finishes a map that is being worked on a large lobby server update is incoming.

SPOILER ALERT WOW.

(07-22-2015, 02:10 AM)[C3]#trigger_hurt Wrote:  I would like to have the lobby server to have like air hockey and a pool table . i think that it would be cool to have because it only has slots and the other thing.

i think you forget this is garys mod ^w^
Find

we already have a post about this, should of posted there.
Find

I thought his cousin bailed, did he not?
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

why would family bail on each other?
Find