Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

General patchnotes 12/4/2014

This update does a few things to the forums, and the server.

Forums
•Fixed users having to re-log in every time they close their browser.
•Fixed some issues with mysql and weird usernames.
•Fixed "Mark All forums Read" bug(fixed awhile ago).
•Added an Inventory tab in a users profile block, it allows you to see how many coins they have in game(soon will show inventory).
•Finished the Donation page(wont be live till server launch), everything is linked with the forums, so you don't have to enter a steamID. You simply log into your steam account and everything else is automated after you donate.

Server
•Converted all inventories to a new save format, to be more compatible with PHP, for future purposes(possibly a market in browser, and the ability to fully link your inventory to the forums).
•Fixed some bugs with the Coinshop displays.
•Improved loading for Coinshop items.
•Rubies are now fully functional(Donator currency, non-tradeable), but wont be used until the Donation page is open.
•Slightly tweaked rarities of some low-level traits.
•Various other tweaks and fixes(too many/too small to list).

Le premier post.
The inventory is looking nice.

I want to see it!!! oh wait.. I forgot. Private beta
Find

(12-05-2014, 12:12 AM)Jerjer Wrote:  I want to see it!!! oh wait.. I forgot. Private beta

I know the feeling...

(12-06-2014, 09:55 PM)Bottle4 Wrote:  
(12-05-2014, 12:12 AM)Jerjer Wrote:  I want to see it!!! oh wait.. I forgot. Private beta

I know the feeling...

The feeling of knowing it takes roughly more than 1 week for them to even acknowledge a beta app, right?
Find

(12-06-2014, 10:36 PM)zBreezy Wrote:  
(12-06-2014, 09:55 PM)Bottle4 Wrote:  

I know the feeling...

The feeling of knowing it takes roughly more than 1 week for them to even acknowledge a beta app, right?

Or perhaps I saw yours, but have no plans to accept it.

Savage
Find