Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make a rule for beggars

The one thing I hate the most is beggars! They mic spam and beg for something, can we have a rule to kick them or ban them for a hour if it gets out of hand. That's one reason why I left ntg.

Rule:No begging to higher staff for special rounds and no begging to players for items will result in a penalty?
Find

!block <insert player name here>
Find

I understand that but everyone block one kid then how is it fair for him?
Find

Same reasoning applies to "how is it fair to punish people for asking for free stuff".
Find

Ironic huh but kicking them or banning them should show them not to do it, basically everyone blocking him is bad, also no one can hear or see what he says that makes game play worse.
Find

I would consider it mic spam.
Find

Kicking or banning is a bit harsh, just ignore them or block them until they stop, it's not that hard really. Yeah it can get a bit annoying, but overall it's not really a big issue, there is always gonna be begging when someone new joins and sees awesome items and such, specially when some people always link neat items they have. If someone begs for something, just ask them to stop, if they don't then block them, and it would most likely be considered mic/text spam if they keep it up, which is solved with a simple gag/gimp.
Find

Everyone begs me for stuff Image
Find

(07-26-2015, 07:10 AM)Excel Wrote:  Everyone begs me for stuff Image

can i please have your bellum of corrosion

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(07-26-2015, 07:14 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(07-26-2015, 07:10 AM)Excel Wrote:  Everyone begs me for stuff Image

can i please have your bellum of corrosion

Can I please have your Thrakos?
Find