Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Add more donation perks

$ looks like an S got put on a pike. £ looks royal
But the euro.. that looks stupid. Its not even on my keyboard its so stupid.
Find

(07-26-2015, 07:49 PM)Denneh Wrote:  $ looks like an S got put on a pike. £ looks royal
But the euro.. that looks stupid. Its not even on my keyboard its so stupid.

I don't know, I think yen looks even worse.
¥

And what the hell is this shit? Nazi money?
Find

Soon as I saw 100$ for a rare roll I wanted to kill someone. -1 for
1. Stealing NTG Ideas
2. Trying to use them here
3. Trying to give birth to an NTG P2W Clone

Random rounds are better. That low chance at a rare is better. This server is better.

And I don't believe in paying for a cosmetic with real money, what is this? TF2? No. Keep it how it is for donating. I would like more forerunners at some point (or something like it) but for now, no.

So many people are salty towards ntg jesus. Having donation for ingame shit is still p2w even if you fail your rolls. (considering its drops that other people didnt get the chance for unless they donate)

How about you stop whining about people supporting servers.

-1 though, frg needs more cosmetics instead of rolls. (maybe a special cosmetic roll that is rolled via coins but you need "vip" or something similar to in order to roll. it would lead to some people paying others to roll for them.)
Find

The system is a lot fairer than NTG's. You cannot purchase any in-game currency, so you cannot upset the economy immediately. You can only add new items to the economy, since you cannot trade Rubies for in-game currency or items. This means all donations = more items in the flow, rather than people donating and then buying whatever they want.

This is significantly less "Pay-To-Win" than NTG's system. Of course, its not without what some would call faults, but it doesn't hurt ANYONE if someone wants to support the server and have fun gambling a bit. Maybe that cool gun they roll will get sold to you down the line one day, it ain't money out of your pocket.
Find

Lets just add this and make it $200 for a godlike and while we're at it for $500 you get owner for a week. Then if that isn't added for $100 a month you get 5000 coins and 10 crescents. Sweet Idea. Totes. Mc. Goats. -1.

I took most of the stuff off of ntg yes, but I said just hear me out. People don't have to be dicks and suggest dumb ideas.
Find

How about; just keep it as it is. Big Grin
Find

(07-27-2015, 01:33 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  How about; just keep it as it is. Big Grin

Nah need p2w system or cri thyme
Find

The FRG rewards for donations don't and won't guarantee any sort of items. However, I do think there should be more rewards for donating (crates, etc) (I don't donate)
Find