Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average

Rotshout Membership Application

A great guy that introduced me to TTT and the server. I am very happy he did so. A huge +1 from me! Big Grin
Find

(08-09-2015, 12:55 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  +0 because of bump...not sure why people are starting to bump their own apps all of the sudden. If there were no bump I think I'd give a +1

This is my fifth member app. Three of my earlier ones were denied due to lack of replies. There's nothing wrong with bumping your member app, Jake usually does so on his own.
Find

(08-09-2015, 12:58 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(08-09-2015, 12:55 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  +0 because of bump...not sure why people are starting to bump their own apps all of the sudden. If there were no bump I think I'd give a +1

This is my fifth member app. Three of my earlier ones were denied due to lack of replies. There's nothing wrong with bumping your member app, Jake usually does so on his own.

it is wrong when the last post was only yesterday. you're only bumping it so it appears in the sidebar of the main index.
Find

(08-09-2015, 01:00 AM)TobiasX^4 Wrote:  

it is wrong when the last post was only yesterday. you're only bumping it so it appears in the sidebar of the main index.

Nothing wrong with bumping it when it falls off the main index, the point of it is to show relevant posts/discussions to catch people's attention.
Not enough people just refresh on the member app page, and it is very important they get a significant number of replies so Jake (or brass) can make a fair choice with them.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(08-09-2015, 04:29 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(08-09-2015, 01:00 AM)TobiasX^4 Wrote:  

Nothing wrong with bumping it when it falls off the main index, the point of it is to show relevant posts/discussions to catch people's attention.
Not enough people just refresh on the member app page, and it is very important they get a significant number of replies so Jake (or brass) can make a fair choice with them.

the point of bumping is to revive a thread that has had no posts for more than 2 days. Not to put it on the side bar.
Find

There's no need to argue about whether or not bumping is necessary(it's not a big deal in this case.)
Also, Tobias, there's no need for you to be posting on member applications.

Anything below will be about Rotshout! !
Find

rotshout has nice hair

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Well... Hmmm... Rotshout... is pretty cool... I guess. I don't see you around as much (might just be my sporadic schedule for gaming) but I liked playing with you the times I have before, so +∞ to him, but I guess you only accept +1's, so +1 to him.
Find

I just noticed that Dreadark has +rep from two fake accounts.
Find

(08-16-2015, 06:12 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  I just noticed that Dreadark has +rep from two fake accounts.

Not entirely true. I can confirm 2 things.

1. None of which are mine.

2. Only one is actual-

Wait a moment. Grass said everything below her post had to be about Rotshout. HAHA I have foiled your trap kind sir.

Rotshout indeed has nice hair and I am honestly shocked he doesn't have member.
Find