Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Need some ideas and input.

(12-12-2014, 04:15 AM)Terran Wrote:  Did any of my tier/unique weapons idea seem decent?

Yup. I've already added a few, just need to test some.

If you'd like I can add your name to the description, for credit. Or perhaps later on, I'll create a webpage for credits, all users who's ideas were used by me will be added on here, stating what they did. Perhaps I could make some kind of reward system for it, but that may cause a lot more trouble than it's worth.
Find

No, no credit is needed. Nor rewards. Seeing anything get in there, even if you edit it/balance it out to make it more suitable gives me pleasure enough, and I'm not even being humble. The reservoir is empty right now, but I'm hoping to think of anything else fitting along the themes of "Fun" and "Balanced".

Thanks! Big Grin
Find

(12-12-2014, 05:22 PM)Terran Wrote:  No, no credit is needed. Nor rewards. Seeing anything get in there, even if you edit it/balance it out to make it more suitable gives me pleasure enough, and I'm not even being humble. The reservoir is empty right now, but I'm hoping to think of anything else fitting along the themes of "Fun" and "Balanced".

Thanks! Big Grin

Agree'd
Find

Sounds great guys. All these ideas Smile
Find