Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

General Patchnotes 12/8/2014

Server
•Tweaked the UID generation for items(unique ID), to provide a more robust method of generating the UID.
•Fixed various bugs.
•Integrated communication with the webserver, for marketplace type events.

Forums
•Updated the stat display for Inventory items, they now fully include Traits, and stat bars. Please report any bugs.
•Completed around 80% of the Marketplace framework and functionality.
It communicates directly with the gameserver as well, to prevent any kind of exploits involving being in-game and using the market outside the game.

The marketplace will be built in to the forums, and thus only require you to log in via the forums to use it.
I expect this to be live within the next week or two, probably closer to the launch of the public beta phase for the Server.
Find

Wasn't the public beta phase supposed to be avaliable this week? :S
But nice work there, though!

Edit:
So, from what I just checked on your forum inventory, guns's stats are rounded to #.###%?
So there can't actually be a perfect stat?

Yeah. I simply meant, at most a week or two, but more likely this week, during the launch of the public beta phase.

And no, stats can be perfect still, in game the stat rounds up to the nearest tenth. So 2.46 would round up to 2.5, I just don't have it rounding yet for the display on the forums.
Find
  • x1

(12-08-2014, 06:54 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Yeah. I simply meant, at most a week or two, but more likely this week, during the launch of the public beta phase.

And no, stats can be perfect still, in game the stat rounds up to the nearest tenth. So 2.46 would round up to 2.5, I just don't have it rounding yet for the display on the forums.

I think it's better to keep it without the round-up... Wink