Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

EmperorWhale - +Member Application

Steam Name(Current): EmperorWhale

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: No

Why would you like to be promoted?: There are times when I'm playing on the server when there's a wave of level 1's or people that think RDMing is ok when staff isn't on. Chaos ensues and it effects people that are trying to play the right way, including myself. It's EXTREMELY frustrating when you get RDMed and click to make a report but that error sign comes up cause there's no staff on. I want to be there when situations like that happen so the new people can learn from their mistakes or the immoral can be punished.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I've already explained the factors of why I want to be promoted, but as far as what makes me stand out from others, there isn't a huge amount. I like to think I have a good balance between having fun with others while still following the rules. There is maybe 1 or 2 people that I really don't get along with but other than that I think I've got a good reputation with people.

Do you have any administrative experience: Yes, I was an operator for a period of time on NTG but I stopped playing and asked McNuggie to demote me. Also I was an admin on a fairly large Minecraft server.

Additional details: I've been told before that sometime I can be a little mean but 99% of the time I'm not trying to hurt anyone. Since it was pointed out to me I think I've toned it down a little.

Approved! Good luck!
Find