Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG CS:GO Server.

(12-09-2014, 11:45 PM)Jerjer Wrote:  
(12-09-2014, 08:52 PM)zBreezy Wrote:  CS:GO tournaments?
That's it
I won all unique weapons
literally better than all of you

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=353020652

I dont need to say more.
not even yours.
you just went into the market and clicked inspect in game
rekt scrub
 At terrans a fucking weebyahoo.com

>breezybl
>livelongking2014

Find

(12-10-2014, 12:27 AM)Terran Wrote:  lol knife =/= good
GN4 is starting rank
above it is decent
DMG is fuckshit rank
above it is good

anyone below GN4 is pretty much worthless
I think you'd need to be above GN4 to come to that conclusion. (rekt)

Ranks don't exactly mean as much as you make them out to, they do give an insight to how good someone is, but there are people who are great, but just don't play with the right group of people to rank up to their truly deserved rank.

Aresuft being one of those, he's definitely a lot better than the average player, it's just fucking ridiculous.

(12-10-2014, 08:40 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(12-10-2014, 12:27 AM)Terran Wrote:  lol knife =/= good
GN4 is starting rank
above it is decent
DMG is fuckshit rank
above it is good

anyone below GN4 is pretty much worthless
I think you'd need to be above GN4 to come to that conclusion. (rekt)

Ranks don't exactly mean as much as you make them out to, they do give an insight to how good someone is, but there are people who are great, but just don't play with the right group of people to rank up to their truly deserved rank.

Aresuft being one of those, he's definitely a lot better than the average player, it's just fucking ridiculous.

I'm pretty good. 8)
Find

Maybe it all comes down to personal opinion, but when I sit and watch a friend as he played with his fancy golden AK rank and stuff,(Actually, what rank are you now, Pin?), he plays WAY differently than ANY gold nova. The differences are just astounding. I'm trash at the game, but I still have a load of fun in it.
Find

(12-10-2014, 05:14 PM)Terran Wrote:  Maybe it all comes down to personal opinion, but when I sit and watch a friend as he played with his fancy golden AK rank and stuff,(Actually, what rank are you now, Pin?), he plays WAY differently than ANY gold nova. The differences are just astounding. I'm trash at the game, but I still have a load of fun in it.

Last time I've saw/played with Pin he was a Nova 3, but this was a few months ago. I'm not sure if he even still has me added(did he change his name?)

But yeah dude, there are some people that, regardless of rank, are insanely good. I've played with AK's that were pretty bad, and double AK's that were worse! It definitely gives an insight into their playing habits, and skill level, but by no means should people generalize the entire population of a rank, based on how one person of a higher rank plays.
Find

There's a few ranks I absolutely hate. Silver 4. GN1. DMG. A couple of them just feel like honeypots; - Get in it and good luck getting out. I mean, I'm only SEM, not even gold nova (Though I was GN3 before).

I guess I watch too many "Pro" matches. I always find myself doing what every single other silver does; - The same routes, the same strategies. Maps are so small and limited I can't think of anything else that's different. Most places have one or two routes into a new second, or maybe four different roads to take, and they all have pre-determined defense and offense strategies. Everything feels clustered; - Choke points are EVERYWHERE.

For example, Insurgency follows a similar route, but the battleground is actually open. I like going into buildings, sneaking on ledges and finding hidden pathways. On any counter-strike, you've got...A, B and that's it.

Drives me nuts. Its probably just because I'm bad though, but I truly believe anyone below GN4 is probably a bad player. Can't view it any other way, sadly.
Find

breezy
i want to 1v1 you
and i want everyone to watch how bad i am
cmon faggot you name a time and map
ill be waiting to get rekt
[Video: Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]]
Find

I dont think the ranks should mean as much as they do now. What your rank is, is like a judge of your whole person is in general right now. Why cant you just play competitive to have fun? It allows you to play with your skill group instead of cancerous casual, DM, or Arms Race.
Find

Anyone want to 1v1 me....must be super bad to the level of sucky-ness equals out
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

Brass is gassing up Aresuft my god, I played with him, and top fragged quite a lot, but then again, i'm no average player, better than most of this community actually when it comes to CS:GO, and i'm extremely competitive
 At terrans a fucking weebyahoo.com

>breezybl
>livelongking2014

Find