No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Add spacestation

?????its a map if u dont know
Find

Without that godamned explosive wall. then +1
Find

I could add in a wall in front of the generator(via code), so only traitors can blow it up with C4.

(08-09-2015, 09:55 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I could add in a wall in front of the generator(via code), so only traitors can blow it up with C4.

that wasn't the main issue. the main issue was the spaceships(which caused massive delay, and now since we dont have the op grapples from NTG, T's wont be able to get to em.), broken doors, broken buttons, etc...

Tobias is correct.

Here's a few issues with the map:

1) Every single one of the slow-opening doors (5-6 seconds) were tedious, numerous (a dozen if not more) and would instantly kill anyone standing under them as it closes.

2) There are areas that instantly kill the player ("Invisible Walls") that everyone is going to fall for eventually, completely unfair and absolutely no idea that you're going to die there.

3) The miniature space-ships are both loud and laggy, most people lose a lot of FPS when on them. In addition, they can extend the game time by up to 4 minutes a round before they return.

4) As Tobias said, Grappling hooks in FRG are much more difficult to use. It is extremely easy to instantly die when going outside of the station, and that is the ONLY way to get to people in the miniature space ships.

5) As it is, the map is terribly designed; - The layout goes in one direction and dead ends, then goes in others and dead ends again. This means constant back-tracking and areas that serve absolutely no value; - They have nothing interesting or useful there.

6) The map, as a whole, feels unfinished. If you bring the X-Wing fighter up, it instantly explodes, sending props flying around that can easily crash the map.

All in all, the map is terrible designed, horribly coordinated, awfully optimized and completely not made for TTT.

If you'd like to refute these points, by all means I will not stop you, but neither will I reply nor care for your blithering.

(08-09-2015, 03:11 PM)Terran Wrote:  Tobias is correct.

Here's a few issues with the map:

1) Every single one of the slow-opening doors (5-6 seconds) were tedious, numerous (a dozen if not more) and would instantly kill anyone standing under them as it closes.

2) There are areas that instantly kill the player ("Invisible Walls") that everyone is going to fall for eventually, completely unfair and absolutely no idea that you're going to die there.

3) The miniature space-ships are both loud and laggy, most people lose a lot of FPS when on them. In addition, they can extend the game time by up to 4 minutes a round before they return.

4) As Tobias said, Grappling hooks in FRG are much more difficult to use. It is extremely easy to instantly die when going outside of the station, and that is the ONLY way to get to people in the miniature space ships.

5) As a whole, the map is terribly designed; - The layout goes in one direction and dead ends, then goes in others and dead ends again. This means constant back-tracking and areas that serve absolutely no value; - They have nothing interesting or useful there.

6) The map, as a whole, feels unfinished. If you bring the X-Wing fighter up, it instantly explodes, sending props flying around that can easily crash the map.

All in all, the map is terrible designed, horribly coordinated, awfully optimized and completely not made for TTT.

If you'd like to refute these points, by all means I will not stop you, but neither will I reply nor care for your blithering.

the map was orginally called ze_space_station i believe, and it was made for a gamemode in css.

Makes sense, then.
Find

This vote doesn't matter. I'm not adding this god awful map for all the reasons Terran said.
Find

I love space station as a map, but hated the ship-blowing-up-thingy.

I'd like it back with the explosion thingy blocked off.

Also if you ever did it, but there is a secret way to get to an x-wing fighter (Requires parkour and a code). If people did that then each round would be delayed.
Find