Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Moderator Complaint - Denneh (Better Than Dreadarks)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Denneh (IRL name: Joshua)

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:105029911

Map the event happened on: TTT_Forest_Finale

Date of event: August 10th

What Happened?: Well, the server was just sitting there minding its own business, preventing orbital rounds from spawning and reducing all drops to commons. Suddenly, this Denneh guy comes in like a whirlwind dervish, and starts to shit up the place. He goes on about how he "owns the TS channel" and that he's "changing Dreadarks channel, since he made it"* and all sorts of ridiculous things. He even goes so far as to change the password to his own name! Of course, this cannot stand. Dreadark came back to me in tears, and my last message from him was akin to a suicide note! I WILL be proceeding legally if this is NOT solved!

Witnesses: Brassxel Sprouts, Tobi-ass, Badsuft, Jack10, Soggy Toiletries, Axemin, RandomMr, xssarG, Matickyicus, Moatykins, Mr. Crayon Spade, BagEnds, AwesomeMcAwesomePanties, the NEFARIOUS "Denneh", Gary mother fucking oak, anuglybeavger, Lvl1 Magikarp, Mrs. Alpaca Whale, hackxxhack, Walkingpastabeast, McScrubbie, Kidfer D, Narret, Cis-Jam, GaymenAssassin, Blackie, Blackbeard, Nooberstan, Dreadark, #Kill, WubstepDog, El Cow Soup, Dr. Pepsi, Fuzzy "Fat" McEatEat, Zephear, and many, MANY others!

Evidence: None at the moment, but SOON™

*jamicis actually made it
Find

please help me
Find

Closed

Approved, demoted, banned, hacked, assassinated, and burnt.

Quote:Denneh (IRL name: Joshua)

wow, who puts their steam name as a real name, even though it isn't there real nam- oh wait :(
Find

(08-11-2015, 03:03 AM)TobiasX^4 Wrote:  
Quote:Denneh (IRL name: Joshua)

wow, who puts their steam name as a real name, even though it isn't there real nam- oh wait Sad

hahaha..not me..hehe
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find