Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm done for a bit.

Some of you know how I've been feeling recently, some probably don't care, but for the past week or so I've felt like shit due to things that branch off this community, and I need time to recollect myself and get things straight with people (or maybe leave people alone lol).

I can't play TTT feeling down all the time, and if I continue I'll end up wanting to depart and I really don't want to happen (some may though lol)

I hate posting this. I don't want to leave. I don't want this, but if I keep messing up and hurting people I need to try and do something to prevent myself from doing that.

I'm not sure how long this one will be, although I know some parts of the server will be better off with me gone for a bit, so good for them.

I love you all, and I love the community, but I really really really need this full-on break.

I'll join the TS if someone asks, but I won't be playing unless I'm absolutely needed.

Have fun guys lol

(ps. promote fuzzy)
Find

Nugggiiiieeeee
you know we're okay with it <3
Do what you want!
Find

play civ 5 with me Sad.

I will miss you but its ok because I can still talk to you and I will inherit your admin rank while you are gone.
Find

ur still a fag :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

oops didn't mean to post it.

but in all seriousness, i hope you come back soon, and sort everything out.
Find

-1 don't leave me.
Find

ohhh so this is what you meant when you messaged me on steam.. I thought you meant leave as in leave the server.. Well I'll miss you and I'm pretty sure half of the community will too. Much love - Wolfy.

P.S Y U no say promote Wolfy you wiener
Find

but fuzzy is extreme abuser he abuser on me like not chosen all da time
Find

Whatever you think is best probably is Nuggie. <3
Find

I guess I'll occasionally do player complaints though; since that's something that seems to be picking up.
Find