Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

An !afkwarning command.

I don't know how possible it'd be, but with a little bit of brainstorming Unpoke and I thought of this.

It'd be available for +Members and higher (Unpoke figured it'd be good for them and I agree). Basically, if you !afkwarn someone then they'll get a text notification on their screen and it'll play a simple sound to tell them that they're going to be AFK'd. If they don't move within 10 seconds of the warning, then they AFK.

Not sure how possible it'd be though.
Find

If possible, yeah. It's kind of annoying seeing people AFK but not being moved to spectator because a minute thirty a traitor kills them every round. This'll help prevent accidental item farming and stuff and yeah.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Seems like a good idea, could also make it if someone gets too many afk warnings within a period of time then they get a short ban or something
Find

Just wait till overtime and use "!afk"
Find

They usually die before then, Aresuft. Almost guaranteed.

I think it's a good idea but for mod+ and not +members. +members are for RDM purposes only. They are not staff.
Find

(08-29-2015, 06:06 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  I think it's a good idea but for mod+ and not +members. +members are for RDM purposes only. They are not staff.

pls dont put them under Staff Apps then.
Find

(08-29-2015, 06:23 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(08-29-2015, 06:06 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  I think it's a good idea but for mod+ and not +members. +members are for RDM purposes only. They are not staff.

pls dont put them under Staff Apps then.

How's it feel to get roasted Jake? and I really think if you just had PM then a moderator could send a pm saying an afkwarning instead of all these commands.
Find