Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A different kind of help. (Young people, check this out)

Hey,

So there is obviously a pretty large age range that plays on FRG. This post is to hopefully help some of the younger people, who farrrr outnumber the amount of 20+ year olds.

I'm proposing that some of the older people can use this thread to guide some of the younger members of the community through a pretty confusing time in their life. A lot of you guys are 13-18 and are either just getting to high school or just getting ready to start looking around at colleges to begin the next big thing in your life.

I've personally already been down that road, and it was a very confusing time in my life, so I'm hoping that I am able to help you guys answer any questions you may have about school, life, work, starting your own business, family issues, whatever. Feel free to ask anything on this thread. I will reply to absolutely every single question and I hope the older members will hop in as well to apply their experiences to questions.
Find

Do what I do.
1) Drop out of highschool!
2) Make $20 an hour anyways, who the hell cares.
3) Also get free government money and keep your pay under the table.
4) Buy a shitty house and fix it up with the experience you have from $20 an hour.
5) Rent it out to someone. I dunno, filipinos or whatever the local work-force is.
6) Make enough cash to live comfortably and upgrade your rig.
7) Buy the Oculus Rift when it releases and say screw society.
8) ???
9) Profit!
Find

TERRAN YOU'RE LIKE 47 GET OUT OF HERE.
Find

(08-29-2015, 06:22 PM)Shawnxstl Wrote:  TERRAN YOU'RE LIKE 47 GET OUT OF HERE.

You don't have to be 47 to have no life.
Find

Well... this thread at least STARTED with good intent...

- That Thrakos Noob

How about you don't use the government's money because everyone knows how much is taken out of taxes and that's just stupid.

(08-29-2015, 08:42 PM)Mary Wrote:  How about you don't use the government's money because everyone knows how much is taken out of taxes and that's just stupid.

Do you think Terran cares the slightest bit?

Y'all should stay on-topic to Shawn's threadf. This is to help people! Post what you need support on, we'll make a hugbox for you.
Find

(08-29-2015, 09:06 PM)Terran Wrote:  Y'all should stay on-topic to Shawn's threadf. This is to help people! Post what you need support on, we'll make a hugbox for you.

TERRAN WHAT IS THAT? DID YOU MAKE A MISTAKE ON THE INTERNET?

I'm only jokin'. That's nice of you to make this Shawn. I would probably ask for tips for high school except where I am It's K-6, 7-9, 10-12. So I still have another year until High School.
Find

(08-29-2015, 08:42 PM)Mary Wrote:  How about you don't use the government's money because everyone knows how much is taken out of taxes and that's just stupid.

So much wrong with comment, can't express it all.