Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ascultone buff idea

Hello, the Ascultone is not shit.

It's an OK gun.

The pause on the beam totally ruins the gun.

But if you remove the pause it would be op af.

Here's a compromise.

Idea- If an Ascultone is 1:14 chance, you can keep firing without the special attack ever triggering.
Instead, every 14 shots fills a meter that allows you to fire a special attack via right click.
But, the charge only last for 5-10 seconds so you can't just walk around with a super ready.
This should balance out the Ascultone and make it gr8.

a totally biased +1 yes yes yes yes
Find

Yeah, sounds great. Make the Tartarus a 1 in 18 chance for beams too, I see it trigger too damn often for 40-50 AOE damage that lights people on fire.
Find

(08-30-2015, 09:37 PM)Terran Wrote:  Yeah, sounds great. Make the Tartarus a 1 in 18 chance for beams too, I see it trigger too damn often for 40-50 AOE damage that lights people on fire.

Brass is already nerfing it and mine has a 1 in 11 chance on average doing 2 beams per clip. I've gone entire clips without getting a single beam proc.
Find

I like the idea, but why not let you walk around with it charged? I think that'd be a plus side to it, that way it can be saved for strategic use.

- That Thrakos Noob

(08-30-2015, 10:26 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  I like the idea, but why not let you walk around with it charged? I think that'd be a plus side to it, that way it can be saved for strategic use.

AKA blowing me the fuck up.
Find

You CAN walk round with it, Unpoke, he's saying that the charge only LASTS 5-10 seconds, and then you have to "Refill" it. So you can't just hold it forever, a la railgun charge.
Find

(08-30-2015, 10:26 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  I like the idea, but why not let you walk around with it charged? I think that'd be a plus side to it, that way it can be saved for strategic use.

You can walk around with it. After 10secs the charge will degrade and you need to recharge it
Find

How long is the normal delay?
Find

(08-31-2015, 12:17 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  

You can walk around with it. After 10secs the charge will degrade and you need to recharge it

I'm saying why have it degrade at all, lol. As long as a full meter only shoots one beam, it wouldn't be that overpowered.

Also, what if your beam bar of doom is full and you want to scope in to decrease spray? Wouldn't keys get in the way of eachother?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find