Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Who did you look up to in the early stages of ntg or frg?

(09-01-2015, 09:35 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  nobody because everyone hated me when i first joined.

dont lie
ive loved you since you were born
Find

Terran was a super cool guy back in NTG. He gave new players guns he crafted. He's still a super jew, though.
Find

(09-01-2015, 11:05 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Terran was a super cool guy back in NTG. He gave new players guns he crafted. He's still a super jew, though.

I don't actually remember Terran being as big of a jew before FRG.

kids on ntg hated me man. I remember those days where i'd say something on the server then Obi/juan/frankus would be like "stfu brony fuck". Terran was like that too but only on the forums

ah the days
Find

(09-02-2015, 12:08 AM)Fresh Wrote:  kids on ntg hated me man. I remember those days where i'd say something on the server then Obi/juan/frankus would be like "stfu brony fuck". Terran was like that too but only on the forums

ah the days

stfu brony fuck.
Find

(09-02-2015, 12:08 AM)Fresh Wrote:  kids on ntg hated me man. I remember those days where i'd say something on the server then Obi/juan/frankus would be like "stfu brony fuck". Terran was like that too but only on the forums

ah the days

stfu brony fuck

Also hi. Tobias linked me. We've been building his PC via Skype.

OK BYE FUCBOIS. DON'T LET MR SKELTAL TAK UR CALCIUM.

oh no
Find

ah the days

Wow look at you now.

You have become something slightly worse.
Find

ah the days

stfu furry fuck
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

nobody, im perfect