Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Who did you look up to in the early stages of ntg or frg?

(09-01-2015, 09:20 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  Mary, because she is the best girl

He was drunk when he wrote this, please ignore.
Find

FRG: The Harem Anime.
Find

Yea when I came back to NTG there were like 15/25 of the server huge furfags and I was unsure how it was possible.

Oh boy has time gone by
Find

I have always (and still do) look up to Brass, Jake, Grass, Flying, Axe , Aresuft, and Terran.

oh yeah, and I used to look up to zephyr (before I knew he was a troll), in a way I look up to unpoke but in a friend-way since he's a really cool person. (get friendzoned!)
Find

(09-02-2015, 03:25 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  I have always (and still do) look up to Brass, Jake, Grass, Flying, Axe , Aresuft, and Terran.

But Aresuft is gay.
Find

tbh notchosen, cyan, and celery were the first ppl i rly noticed, followed shortly after by mcnuggie and terran
rip them lmao oops

- That Thrakos Noob

Mary is just embarrassed that aresuft wrote that, I was talking to him in game when he wrote it. Did not sound drunk to me, anyways this thread went down hill kinda.
Find

If I had to say a name though some I think of are themuffinman, stinky, and xxhackxx although hack hated me at first.
Find

(09-02-2015, 03:50 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  If I had to say a name though some I think of are themuffinman, stinky, and xxhackxx although hack hated me at first.

oh stinky here too, but then the thing happened
Find

(09-02-2015, 12:48 AM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  no your not! Your a weeb, you smell.
Can't get into Harvard with that grammar m9
Find