Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Who did you look up to in the early stages of ntg or frg?

(09-02-2015, 03:52 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  
(09-02-2015, 03:50 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  If I had to say a name though some I think of are themuffinman, stinky, and xxhackxx although hack hated me at first.

oh stinky here too, but then the thing happened

yeah.....
Find

I looked up to Frankus.

I know he hated me, and thought I was annoying but I've always seen him as someone who gave their honest unfiltered opinion.

He was the real deal and there's not many people like him

I could also say Brassx, but I don't really look up to him, just majorly respect him and what he does.

Oh my god #throwback ??
I dunno, for me I was friends with a lot of people, but being barely 13 when I first joined im pretty sure I looked up to everyone lmao
Find

Oh emperor, you just repeated someone else. Good try though, read above if you know how to!
Find

(09-02-2015, 02:09 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  Oh emperor, you just repeated someone else. Good try though, read above if you know how to!
I did say something a little different. Believe it or not, Whales actually go to school and are educated.

(09-02-2015, 02:44 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(09-02-2015, 02:09 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  Oh emperor, you just repeated someone else. Good try though, read above if you know how to!
I did say something a little different. Believe it or not, Whales actually go to school and are educated.

Remember kids: whales are known to have some of the most massive, ginormous brains
Find

(09-02-2015, 06:53 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I looked up to Frankus.

I know he hated me, and thought I was annoying but I've always seen him as someone who gave their honest unfiltered opinion.

He was the real deal and there's not many people like him

I could also say Brassx, but I don't really look up to him, just majorly respect him and what he does.

Frankus called me his girl. then he raped me

Frank was cool.......then he got banned, sad days.
Find

(09-02-2015, 07:26 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  Frank was cool.......then he got banned, sad days.

He never got banned, he just stopped playing once the inventory system came.
Find

(09-02-2015, 03:25 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  oh yeah, and I used to look up to zephyr (before I knew he was a troll)

troll?

wtf mang im no troll

also did you join when i was moderator/admin? or after that?
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find