Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Change Recoil to Stability?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rename recoil to stability?

Since the server has been made public, quite a few people have been a bit confused by the "Recoil" stat. Perhaps it's time to rename the stat to stability?

Stability would fit the current structure(Green=positive, red=negative), as stated months ago.

Vote yes or no!

Also, another little announcement some of you may have missed(sorry a bit offtopic):

I have been contemplating releasing some of the 'big update' just before I leave to the states for a few weeks, to kind of hold you guys over 'till everything that needs more work is ready, and let you know that I have actually done quite a bit.

Some of what may be in this little package are:
•New forerunner tiers.
•Changes to the lobby(no more cystals in normal fragment shop, and a new Crystal shop NPC that sells fully charged crystals)
•Tons of tweaks/bug fixes that have yet to be applied.
•Balancing to some of the godlike weapons.
•Dragon round rewards, with a unique never before seen reward you can get from them.
•New T weapon.
and Possibly the Dueling system on the lobby.

All of the above are 100% ready to go, although the dueling system MAY have some unknown bugs, so it may be up to you guys. It should be functional, but the last thing I want is some glitches that cause items bet on the duel to disappear.

I may post a new poll to determine if I should release these.

yes on update, no on recoil change!
Find

Since everything is ready, update should be released in my opinion, and yes to the change of name to stability
Find

If its easy to do, then I see no harm in changing Recoil to Stability.

Interesting to hear of the update stuff! I'm hyped about that Duel Arena!
Find

Yes d:^ )
Find

I feel like ''recoil'' means the spread of a gun -down to up. But for me, stability is when something has the capacity of moving side to side. Thus I think the titles are good as they are, in my opinion at least.

I like it as recoil too :C stability more like the gun moving side to side (Like harmfull said) and recoil is a term about every knows for the gun jumping up from kick.

Stability just means how much or little the gun kicks from recoil because of how stable it is
Find

Search Results

sta·bil·i·ty
stəˈbilədē/
noun
noun: stability
the state of being stable.

Synonyms: Steadiness.

Keeping the gun steady. Stability.

(05-27-2015, 11:59 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  You could replace recoil with stability.