Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

JEW ALL UR MONEY THREAD

Hello and welcome! You're here because you're
A) Bored
B) Need coins!

So, once again, Welcome! I'm BIG DADDY KING JEW, and I'm here to give YOU a great deal! Ever seen one of those awesome weapons that someone has, or wanted to try a spin on some slot machines and chip in for a few crates? Well, now those dreams can become reality from i made this post Quality Premium Money Loaning Shoppe! With incredible rates and a nigh-infinite pool of money at your disposal, you too can become rich!*

Now, let us dispense with the formalities and get to what you're interested in; the nitty gritty! I have several pre-made "Packages" that you can sign up for if you're interested in, (Listed below), or a base negotiation rate for a variable sum of coins! However, unless you're a KING JEW Quality Premium Money Loaning Shoppe Super Customer™**, you'll only be able to borrow up to 500 coins! (Or, if you're my pal and I trust you lots, borrow any amount!)

How does it work? Simple! If you need to borrow some coins, simply talk to me on Steam and/or post here! Then, you'll post in this thread that you promise to pay me back (Or else my boys will visit you), and we'll complete the trade! Boom biddy bam, you've got cold, hard cash! Every 72 hours you'll have to pay interest, though!

PREMIUM PACKAGE #1
YOU GET: 250 Coins!
YOU PAY: 10% interest every 72 hours!

PREMIUM PACKAGE #2
YOU GET: 500 Coins!

PREMIUM PACKAGE #3
YOU GET: 750 Coins!

PREMIUM PACKAGE #4
YOU GET: 1,000 Coins!

PREMIUM PACKAGE #5 (Super Customers Only!)
YOU GET: 2,000 Coins!
Find

1. Why is this better than Terran's
2. I am a Jew i don't need this
Find

I support this.
Find

I'm already 1/4 as rich as Excel if not richer cause I actually own a Godlike unlike this scumbag, guess your services aren't needed scammer!,!,,,!,,
Find