• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Radio's Ban appeal

Steam Name (Current):◥▶RadioactiveTwinkelz◀◤

Steam Name (During incident):◥▶RadioactiveTwinkelz◀◤

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:101857120

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198163979969/

Name of staff you were banned by: Jake1o

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: i would want it removed, but if you believe that i deserve a longer ban a shortening would still be appreciated or other options

Reason for ban: Schemeing

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: yes

What really happened?: BaconWarrior was my friend at first but then he started cursing me out and always screaming and yelling at me and always trash talking me (as he did to everyone) but then he started ghosting so then when he trashed talked and yelled at me again i reported him for ghosting. Since he made me mad i tried to get payback. And i let my greed get the best of me, so when i reported him i "rented" a gun off of him then he got banned so i kept the gun (which i did plan this) Sad . and then people started to realize what i did then Jake banned me.

Additional details: I let greed and anger get the best of me, and i would greatly appreciate being unbanned. I swear that no sort of incident like this will come from my actions on FRG anymore. Please allow me to have a second chance. i wouldn't even mind a drop ban for while or perma trade ban because the was the root of the issue inventory.
Find

Stop trying already, you already have gotten denied 3 times.

Yes but with time comes change
Find

Lol u just got denied a lot of times and its not going to change
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

+1 hes changed

He has changed...

Radio has changed and I think at least to give him a shot. I know Jake won't agree with that, but I totally support Radio being unbanned/shortened.

I went on NTG and all I saw from you was childish acts and an attitude that matches one. I personally don't think that you've changed, but beyond that I hold no care.

wipe his inventory then unban 1 small messup = ban no chances

I could honestly care less if he was unbanned but I don't think he deserves the chance yet. I don't think he's matured.