Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban Request (With correct format this time)

Steam name: Slayer2149

During Incident: Slayer2149

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103655126

Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/21499412/

Name of staff: Dont remember it was a while ago

Length of ban: perma Sad

I would like to just plain be unbanned i made a mistake and from what my friend is telling me the server is awesome and id like a 2nd chance

Reason for ban: Mass RDM

I did commit mass RDM
Find

You were banned by Jake1o on August 21st for "Mass RDM".
Find

So you mass rdm then want to come back bc the server is cool? -1
Find

(09-13-2015, 05:00 PM)Terran Wrote:  You were banned by Jake1o on August 21st for "Mass RDM".

so do i get an unban?

(09-13-2015, 05:10 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  So you mass rdm then want to come back bc the server is cool? -1

-1 to u for being an unforgiving prick, i realize what i did was a mistake and would like a 2nd chance

That isn't really being very nice, generally in an un-ban appeal you want to be polite. Anyways, it'd be up to Jake.
Find

(09-13-2015, 05:30 PM)Terran Wrote:  That isn't really being very nice, generally in an un-ban appeal you want to be polite. Anyways, it'd be up to Jake.

look dude, I was an idiot and stupid. I'm sorry but don't berate me while I'm trying to do my best here.
Find

(09-13-2015, 05:35 PM)Slayer2149 Wrote:  
(09-13-2015, 05:30 PM)Terran Wrote:  That isn't really being very nice, generally in an un-ban appeal you want to be polite. Anyways, it'd be up to Jake.

look dude, I was an idiot and stupid. I'm sorry but don't berate me while I'm trying to do my best here.

+1 for honesty though. Where would the world be without giving someone a second chance. I know I've been lucky enough to take advantage of being given a second chance. Why shouldn't we give said luxury to this guy as well.

I would say try to be nicer tho Tongue!!
Find

Just saying, Mass RDM then deciding after a few weeks you want to post an unban request? Yeh, something isn't right with that. If you truly cared at all you would've done it awhile back or tried to explain yourself beforehand. -1.
Find

I can almost guarantee that you will not be unbanned not only do to Mass Rdm only a few weeks ago, but to also calling someone a prick. I'm going to -1 this app mostly for the behavior shown on it.
Find

Being a cock to the people giving their opinion on your ban appeal is seriously not helping your case.
-1. You don't look like someone who cares enough to be unbanned...
Find