Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Voslom is coming soon!

So i decided to brighten up the image...

Find

Hyped. Really looking forward to it. If you want our opinions on who can play it I say make it free for all forerunner package owners for sure, and -maybe- members. Or 5$ for everyone registered on forums.
Find

I say free to all forerunner package donators and $5 for everyone else.

Looks good great job! Can't wait for it to be released!
Find

Think this could get on Steam Greenlight?

(09-14-2015, 03:55 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  I say free to all forerunner package donators and $5 for everyone else.

I'm all for Brass making more money, but I hope the game has a reasonable amount of playable content if you're going to charge people.
Find

(09-14-2015, 04:03 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  Think this could get on Steam Greenlight?

man Steam's standards are REALLLLYYY high. Just look at this wonderful game that was greenlit and released faster than Black Mesa.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/331200/
Find

(09-14-2015, 02:45 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I also may randomly give out access to the voslom page soon, so be on the look out for a "Voslom" button at the top next to Extras. If you have that, it means you have access to make a Voslom account.

Dumb question but having access to create account means having access to download the launcher, not just being able to have an account early, right?
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

(09-14-2015, 04:03 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  Think this could get on Steam Greenlight?

(09-14-2015, 03:55 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  I say free to all forerunner package donators and $5 for everyone else.

I'm all for Brass making more money, but I hope the game has a reasonable amount of playable content if you're going to charge people.
I don't know if I'd even want to try and get it on steam to be honest.

It has a decent amount of content at the moment, but also I will continue to work on it and add more content overtime.

Technically IF I do make it cost something, what you'd be paying for is just the ability to create an account.
Quote:Dumb question but having access to create account means having access to download the launcher, not just being able to have an account early, right?

Yeah, when you create an account it will give you a download link to the launcher.
Find

I've donated $100+ but no forerunner package plz add exception
Find

I'd pay $5 if you decided so, and play it if you made it members only anyways. I'm a big fan of Terraria and Starbound (Been following both of the games' development since they were released) And I wouldn't mind following Voslom and helping wherever possible. JUST LEMME AT IT ALREADY!!! !11 B))))
Find