Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sorry but,

Sadly still sick, also I had to pawn my computer in order to get some money for more drugs, I mean medicine. Sorry for being uber inactive I'll try to be even more active than I was when I used to play. I miss you guys you're all like apart of my family. Baaiiii

How to not get sick:
1) don't get sick
there you win

its ok. im sick -again- too.
Find

No need to apologize, just get well soon bb <3

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

This is the problem in America. You guys struggle to afford your medicine, while here in the UK, it's free. No need to sell your things to afford basic healthcare. B)

Come to the UK wolfy, we'll take good care of you, it's the Queens duty. (get well ok)
Find

(09-18-2015, 07:48 AM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  This is the problem in America. You guys struggle to afford your medicine, while here in the UK, it's free. No need to sell your things to afford basic healthcare. B)

Come to the UK wolfy, we'll take good care of you, it's the Queens duty. (get well ok)

GAH
DONT FALL FOR IT
DONT FALL FOR THEIR BRITISH CHARM, EVEN IF YOU GO YOU'LL NEVER HAVE THE PERFECT JAW LINE THEY HAVE
AND YOULL FEEL ISOLATED AS THE ONLY ONE WITH DECENT TEETH

ITS NOT WORTH IT

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Wulfy nuuuu com back. I m1ss you ;-;
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(09-17-2015, 11:52 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  No need to apologize, just get well soon bb <3
Find

don't leave me ;-;
Find

(09-18-2015, 07:48 AM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  This is the problem in America. You guys struggle to afford your medicine, while here in the UK, it's free. No need to sell your things to afford basic healthcare. B)

Will move to UK confirmed. Juan day.
Find