• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unbanned request for ♥Slayer-San♥

Steam Name (Current):

Steam Name (During incident):♥Slayer-San♥

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47796168

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055858065/

Name of staff you were banned by: Unpoke

Length of the ban: started a week and was lowered to 2 days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Cause i really did not mean it a joke ppl do stand up all the time useing that kinda stuff

Reason for ban: Saying "The N Word"

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: it was an accident, a mistake

Additional details: it was a joke and why not warn me and shiz like for real i slipped out of my mouth

It was used kinda offensively from what Unpoke told me, so he's in the right to act on it, but personally I would have just gagged and warned them/Slayer. Still, I wasn't there and it was his call, and he shortened it from 7 days to 2 days regardless.

Saying "nigger" is a week ban at minimum, you were let off easy.

He always jokes around saying "nword" when we play cs go and stuff when we play anything he says that hes just used to saying that its his main word.

Also mcNuggie U just said it to does that give u a week ban at minimum

nice alts.
Find

They're brothers, lol.
Find

[quote='tobiasx' pid='20910' dateline='1442698708']
Friends more like it
Find

Slayer, BigDaddy, and i all joke around with the N-word. To us it is a joke word. When we play CS:GO we all mess around and use it to troll a little bit. It won't happen again i'll make sure of it Wink
Find

Specifically how did you use the word, slayer?
Find

(09-19-2015, 09:40 PM)Terran Wrote:  They're brothers, lol.

And I'm suppose to know that how? 3+ people who I've never seen before(or even made a post on the forums), magically appear and mark a post disagree 3x times, on a ban appeal?

Seemed like alts to me.
Find