Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Go With This Awesome Idea?
No, this is TERRIBLE. REMOVE the "TotaliTerran" tier for good! The name doesn't fit the other gun tier names!
YES, I like this idea and will have fun using these awesome guns!
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TotaliTerran Gun Tier Buff (Serious Thread + Serious Replies Only, Friends!)

It was an accident, Dread!
Just like my birth.
Find

I would like a buff on em, but the way you put it it is basically a glock-a-doodle-do without more ammo and more accuracy XD
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

Yeah, it was kinda a dumb idea. It just feels that a few tiers (Rotting, TotaliTerran) are really shitty. I've seen new players drop them and go "Ewww". But just having "lol better" seems dumb and boring.

What about this?

Firerate: +60%
Damage: -90%
Recoil: +30%
Accuracy: +30%
Mobility: +15%
Clip: +8 to +30
Very High chance of suffixes, Very Low chance of double suffixes. Cannot get ANY traits.

I mean, -90% damage is just that. It'd take, what 8 or 9 deagle head-shots to kill someone? Also, no traits, because look at feet/double damage/extra damage to a gun type would be OP.
Find

>Isn't happy with his tier's stats.
>Wants to make them even more shitty.
Find

I don't mind if its shitty, I just feel "More unique and lolzworthy" would be more fun, rather than "oh make it better".
Find

I just want my tier to be decent enough to use. The firerate and damage are okay, but the accuracy makes it useless on anything other than an AK, HUGE, or Mac-10. For me, a person who primarily uses rifles and M16s, it's very disappointing to have a tier only used to charge crystals.

The two most dramatic stat changes are accuracy and recoil. Recoil is somewhere around +25%, while accuracy is somewhere around -25%. While it's nice to have a steady aim, it's pointless if you can't hit people at a distance. Recoil doesn't affect hit percentage much, due to it being directly controlled by the player, but accuracy is decided by the computer.

There are two possible fixes to this. It could either have a softer reduction to accuracy (somewhere around -5%), or it could have a larger clip (+10) and firerate (around +25%) to make up for the lack of making bullets land. The second option wouldn't do much for rifles, but it would increase Rotting's low dps by a lot.
Find

Hey, mine have two negative and two positive stats, and the positive ones such. Its basically a competent. I want fun, not better.
Find

(09-25-2015, 03:59 PM)Terran Wrote:  Hey, mine have two negative and two positive stats, and the positive ones such. Its basically a competent. I want fun, not better.

The TotaliTerran tier as it is currently is basically a stand in for players who don't have anything better yet. That's why it's an unlikely.
Find

Worse than every other unlikely. Lunars have +20% damage and fire-rate and yet they're unlikely, plus another positive stat.
Find

(09-25-2015, 04:20 PM)Terran Wrote:  Worse than every other unlikely. Lunars have +20% damage and fire-rate and yet they're unlikely, plus another positive stat.

That's true. Maybe it should be made uncommon.
Actually, lightweight is uncommon, and it's still better.
Maybe it should be made common.
Find