Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Go With This Awesome Idea?
No, this is TERRIBLE. REMOVE the "TotaliTerran" tier for good! The name doesn't fit the other gun tier names!
YES, I like this idea and will have fun using these awesome guns!
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TotaliTerran Gun Tier Buff (Serious Thread + Serious Replies Only, Friends!)

That's make more sense. Either downgrade it to common to match the stats, or make it more unique. Good thinking. Rotting should be unlikely, not rare, too.
Find

(09-25-2015, 05:34 PM)Terran Wrote:  That's make more sense. Either downgrade it to common to match the stats, or make it more unique. Good thinking. Rotting should be unlikely, not rare, too.

Fully support that, however TotallyTerrans should stay unlikely and follow 2-3 positive stats and 2-3 negative terran. I see what stats you picked as positive, it's all the stats you like. Sneaky. Bastard.
Find

Lol. I was hoping with -90% damage they'd be shitty, but I'm O.K if the tier is made common or uncommon, since its around competent level. As I said, no buff is needed, that was just a silly little side suggestion. Just making it more accurate would help.

Having a boosted suffix chance would be cool though. Low tiered suffix guns are fun!
Find