Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Am I right
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Because I can't post in suggestions

Enchantable too Brass!
Find

(12-14-2014, 02:56 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Yeah, as long as it's not used as an insult, I don't care. Just please keep really vulgar/racist words off of here.

I want this server to be more relaxed, and not ALL about rules.

That being said, I will get rid of ANYONE who's causing problems, or failing to abide by our simple rules, so watch yourself breezy(and DNO).

fight me
> getting rid of anyone
> simple rules
> rid of everyone because of thus simple rules
> not making them simple
> me and dno don't even use racist words
> we say "hitler did nothing wrong", "feminism is stupid", etc.
 At terrans a fucking weebyahoo.com

>breezybl
>livelongking2014

Find

(12-14-2014, 03:27 PM)zBreezy Wrote:  
(12-14-2014, 02:56 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Yeah, as long as it's not used as an insult, I don't care. Just please keep really vulgar/racist words off of here.

I want this server to be more relaxed, and not ALL about rules.

That being said, I will get rid of ANYONE who's causing problems, or failing to abide by our simple rules, so watch yourself breezy(and DNO).

fight me
> getting rid of anyone
> simple rules
> rid of everyone because of thus simple rules
> not making them simple
> me and dno don't even use racist words
> we say "hitler did nothing wrong", "feminism is stupid", etc.

I wasn't talking about you guys using racist words, I was talking about you guys being nubs and trolling/metagaming all the time, which will likely lead to more silly things. But we will see.

DNO was already caught idling(spinning in circles for hours, and hours).

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=109
Find

Yah, i think "nigga" is ok, but if u add in the -er at the end, then it gets offensive. Maybe certain people wouldnt take offense to it, but its kind of just something u shouldnt do. Just dont say "nigger".
Find

Also, don't do it in excess. No-one is going to jump on your back for laughing and saying "Haha, you're my nigga man!", but if you're abusing that privilege...That gets annoying.
Find