Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"Stop Following Me/Blocking binds"

I've seen a lot of stupid ones that don't make sense, and honestly I don't feel that they should be "Valid".

E.G:

"Stop Following Me Before I Anally Abuse You"
"Back off before I pump you full of dildos"

If something could be changed so that a bind like that has to say "This is a warning, three more will follow, after the third I will kill you for following me/door blocking" or something...I dunno.

yeah, some are a little ridiculous. it's okay to have your own little thing, but like you said, some of them just straight up dont make sense or get your point across

pls fix

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

They sound like a joke (which they kinda are) and shouldn't be taken seriously. They're also not funny.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

(10-02-2015, 04:00 AM)Terran Wrote:  "Back off before I pump you full of dildos"

This used to be mine before I changed it. My new one is a lot clearer.
Find

Mine is "I'm not proven at all by any means. If I have a T weapon it is probably because I am a T."

(10-02-2015, 04:42 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  Mine is "I'm not proven at all by any means. If I have a T weapon it is probably because I am a T."

10/10 will RDM you every time you press that bind.
Find

(10-02-2015, 12:17 PM)Shiny Gyarados Wrote:  
(10-02-2015, 04:42 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  Mine is "I'm not proven at all by any means. If I have a T weapon it is probably because I am a T."

10/10 will RDM you every time you press that bind.

you'd rdm him anyways because he is dread