• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Banned?

Steam Name (Current): ChaoticCanadian

Steam Name (During incident): ChaoticCanadian

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52955137

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066176003

Name of staff you were banned by: I Don't Know

Length of the ban: Permanent from the looks of it

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Well its perm so repealed?

Reason for ban: No Idea

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I havnt even joined the server....

Additional details: I found the FRG server and wanted to join. When I tried to join (For the first time) It says I was banned bitch.........Why is this?
Find

You were banned by Console for [ban system - autoban].
Find

Why? What did I do to get auto banned?
Find

If I remember correctly you hacked on NTG and made like 15 ban appeals. A lot of bans with keywords like "hack" were carried over.
Find

Seriously? I regret hacking NTG cause my inventory was wiped and now because of it I'm banned on FRG too? -.- ffs.... Thanks anyway. Thanks for replies.
Find

Someone who was banned for hacking on ntg has been unbanned here so maybe you can too.
Find

I don't know who you are or what you really did, but I do know that I believe in second chances, so I suppose I'll +1 this
Find

Thanks guys. I was trying to be nice about it and apologize it on NTG. But all the staff were being complete douchebags about it. And To be honest I knew nothing about hacking and decided to try a program and after doing it I realized how stupid it was. I was hoping to be able to still play on a server somewhat like NTG like WoGs. Hopefully I can be fogiven here and given a second chance. I already learned my lesson from NTG. Also I remember you Fuzzy and Terran. Probably from NTG 7-8 months ago.
Find

If it means anything. The ban was 7 1/2 months ago.
Find

Yea I ported over a lot of bans from my system on NTG with keywords like "hack" and other various things. This was to keep a lot of the people away from here, to have a better, more clean experience for our player base.

I have unbanned people who's bans carried over in the past, however, I need to look into your ban on NTG more carefully, to see exactly what you were doing.

I'll also discuss this with a few other higher ups and post back what we decide.