• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban request

Steam Name (Current): Spooky Sharkk

Steam Name (During incident):Spooky Sharkk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120255105

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200775938/home

Name of staff you were banned by: Terran

Length of the ban: 7 days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Because I did not know all of the rules and because I thought the slay would carry over

Reason for ban: RDM and Leave

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

Additional details: I thought the slay would carry over to the next time I joined so I left and I was banned
Find

You have played FRG for 25 hours, and I have not heard anything bad from you until now, I do not see any reason to keep the ban if you will come on and take the slay. Please refresh yourself on the rules either now on the forums (http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=109) or in the server when you take your slay (given no additional information is told by Terran that would prevent your unbanning)

I will not be home for another 30 minutes but I'll talk to Terran if he hasn't replied and likely will unban you then if you're not unbanned by another admin+ by then.
Find

Yeah, I did ban you, since you left while still marked. Still, I waited a few rounds for you to come back because I thought that you crashed or something. You were 100% willing to take the slay, and I'm completely for an un-ban. You're a cool guy.

Please un-ban him!
Find

Unless I'm wrong, Terran, as the banner, I believe you have the power to make your own decision whether to unban him or not? Anyway, shark doesn't cause too many problems - certainly not ones that violate the rules. +1 for the unban, just be more careful. It's a little hard to believe you didn't know "RDM and leave" was/is a thing after so many hours.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(10-21-2015, 10:17 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Unless I'm wrong, Terran, as the banner, I believe you have the power to make your own decision whether to unban him or not?

Entirely depends on the ban reason and what occured.

You're now unbanned, have fun!

(1000 posts hype)
Find