Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

unban me please? admin abused his power

it says i was banned for disrespect and for sending trade requests when really i was banned becuase the admin said he was ganna ban me if i typed in chat to him agian so i told him ill report you for admin abuse, then i got banned becuase i said that, so you need to rethink some of ur admins becuase they like to abuse there power just cuase they can ban people

Hi! Please use the format, or else your appeal will not be reviewed, and you won't be able to get unbanned. http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=221

If you think a staff member abused, make a complaint!
Find

The staff member in question talked to the manager about what to do with you. If you still think it's abuse, please continue to rebel against authority.

I can assure you most of the staff members on this server are top notch, but never know problems can still arise. As nuggie stated it is necessary for you to follow the format in order to be taken seriously. However, from what I have heard some of your behavior recently has not been appropriate and has caused some problems for other players as doctor explained, but feel free to post a ban appeal.
Find

The ban is only two days.
Find

Everything you've said on this thread is a complete lie to start with, proof being you weren't even on the server when I banned you.
You've had forum reports made on you, and I even had a less-than-friendly debate with you a few days ago resulting in you saying some childish crap.

The forum report showed you were still doing what I had warned you not to do, and because of this, I went to Jake1o, the Manager of the server, asking him what I should do about it. We both agreed a two-day ban would be plenty.
I personally think your ban should be lengthened for the excessive amount of lying you've made throughout your time on the server.
This includes saying you're 17 on your "Member app" that was instantly denied - I'd be worried if you were even in your double digits.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Ban upheld. Make another appeal using the format if you really can't wait another day.
Find