title:Bahamut
model:Galil
rarity:godlike
stats:
+20% firerate
+20% damage
-10% mobility
-15% recoil reduction

suffix:The Bahamut has a (1-11) chance to give you a fiery aura surrounding you with 3 fiery balls that hit the nearest enemy at medium range and below that does a good amount of damage and a powerful fire damage effect that spreads to nearby enemies and if you have atleast one fiery ball it gives you 25% fire resistance. The fire damage that this weapon does is dependant on the amount of ammo in your clip you have the more ammo in your clip the less damage the less ammo in your clip the more damage this weapon always has a fire damage effect. enemy= person who shot you atleast 3-5 times.You can only have 3 fire balls at once.ONLY ONE PAIR OF FIREBALLS AT ONCE.

description:This weapon was forged by flame and tempered by war use it well my friend.  
Find

Poor mootykins
Find

The Bahamoote has a (1-3) chance to give you a fiery aura surrounding you with 3 fiery balls that hit the nearest enemy at medium range and below that does a good amount of damage and a powerful fire damage effect that spreads to nearby enemies and if you have atleast one fiery ball it gives you 25% fire resistance. The fire damage that this weapon does is dependant on the amount of ammo in your clip you have the more ammo in your clip the less damage the less ammo in your clip the more damage this weapon always have a fire damage effect see this is ludicrously over powered and nonsensical it says hits the near enemy at medium range which means you can just aim down at the ground shoot until the suffix activates and you can just find the traitors this way or even kill them this way if the enemy part is removed though this could lead to rdm's bad suffix there mate
Find

If it's exotic, then how does one obtain it? (Exotic = is outside the drop table and doesn't have any chance of dropping and can only be added directly to someone's inventory.)

This totally isn't overpowered.
Find

K, so If its a 1 in 3 chance that means that by the law of rng I should have 10 auras per mag. Each aura gives me 3 fire balls so that 30 in total. So, I can potentially fire 30 fireballs at a person that do 20 damage on average AND it does fire damage? Whats that like 600 instant damage and a few hundred more in dot? K.
Find

(10-26-2015, 06:12 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  K, so If its a 1 in 3 chance that means that by the law of rng I should have 10 auras per mag. Each aura gives me 3 fire balls so that 30 in total. So, I can potentially fire 30 fireballs at a person that do 20 damage on average AND it does fire damage? Whats that like 600 instant damage and a few hundred more in dot? K.

this makes me want to +1 the gun

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Also I'd like to mention: Increasing the rarity =/= balancing
Find

*bahamut
Find

(10-26-2015, 08:52 PM)Furesh Wrote:  *bahamut
yeah fixed that and alot of op broken stuff this weapon had

(10-26-2015, 03:50 AM)Cobaltgeo Wrote:  The Bahamoote has a (1-3) chance to give you a fiery aura surrounding you with 3 fiery balls that hit the nearest enemy at medium range and below that does a good amount of damage and a powerful fire damage effect that spreads to nearby enemies and if you have atleast one fiery ball it gives you 25% fire resistance. The fire damage that this weapon does is dependant on the amount of ammo in your clip you have the more ammo in your clip the less damage the less ammo in your clip the more damage this weapon always have a fire damage effect see this is ludicrously over powered and nonsensical it says hits the near enemy at medium range which means you can just aim down at the ground shoot until the suffix activates and you can just find the traitors this way or even kill them this way if the enemy part is removed though this could lead to rdm's bad suffix there mate

yeah i just thought about this sorry i fixed this so it has the same chance as tartarus

(10-26-2015, 08:35 AM)RadioActiveSKELETON Wrote:  If it's exotic, then how does one obtain it? (Exotic = is outside the drop table and doesn't have any chance of dropping and can only be added directly to someone's inventory.)
fixed this too sorry didn't know  this is how exotics worked
Find