Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Scammed by ::Harmfull::

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): ::Harmfull::

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:42486470

Map the event happened on: 67th Way

Date of event: 10/28/15

What Happened?: I donated 25$ to FRG, and bought 5 of the new Halloween cases, and rolled an 2 Adequate Huges, a Destructive SG, an Adequate M16, and a Banshee's Shriek. ::Harmfull:: told me that he had dibs on buying it (the Banshee's Shriek) before I started rolling my cases, and once I got it, told me to tell him what I wanted for, and I said that I was looking for an AK, so he bought a Kaiju AK, and an Omnipotent Deagle and added an item crate worth 200 coins, and 65 pure coins. I was hesitant to trade, but he kept talking about how he spent a lot of coins to get me the guns, and I asked him how much it was worth compared to something like the Bellum Latale X-1, and he said that the Bellum was worth much more, telling me that mine was worth somewhere from 500 to 700 coins, and that a Bellum was around 1000. I joined the server a few hours later, and asked Terran if I had made a good trade, to which he informed me that I recieved around 260 coins worth of items, not counting the 65 pure coins given to me also, Terran had sold the Banshee's Shriek for 2,800 coins previously.

Witnesses: Terran, Unpoke (Only witnessed me roll the item.), Tonifer

Evidence: The bulk of the chat was done through Steam Chat, the rest through VOIP on GMod, and I closed the window of steam chat, not thinking anything of it. Terran told me that he has scammed other, and to post the report, because Brass could also check trade/chat logs.

Yeah, you got ripped insanely hard. I've heard of Harmfull ripping people off, but this is straight blatantly scamming from what I can see. If the trade can be confirmed, harmfull HAS to stop. Also: Give him his damn Banshee's Shriek back!
Find

for his legbiter i gave probably 3000 coins worth of stuff Tongue

thats how much he wanted and i really wanted the legbiter...
Find

I do agree, sorry Harmful. It was a very bad trade and I feel you should have known better.
Find

Damn harmful y u gotta be so rood
Find

I was the one who bought the Banshee's Shreik from Terran for 2.2k, that was a reasonable price for a unique that was just added. Harmfull had to of known the price of that gun and this just is a real dick move on his part.
Find

You should probably give him back his UMP and let him keep your stuff too, Harmfull, not even I'm this bad lmao.
(100% sure notchosen's disagreeing cus he thinks im just as bad lolol)

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

That was honestly hard to read. Harmful mate, common, you are better than this. I've losta lot of respect for you.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I even added you on steam to be careful, but that didn't seem to help. Sorry to hear about it man. Poor kid has to scam in-game items.
Find

To be honest, I knew he would do something like this. He did it in the past(did it to me im fact) and also he scammed some new player a couple days ago. I'm completely done with him and I dont think he should be here.