Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tyrone Biggums Ban shorten request

the afro i was told only worth 50 coins and the deadly mac 10 and exalted pistoll only worth 170 together so
Find

This is a ban appeal, not a "discuss what happened" guys.
Find

Normally I wouldn't think that much of this but yu posted it in a time where harmful was really on the verge of getting permanently banned so I honestly think that's really really scummy and you probably deserve it, at least for a while. Stretching the truth isn't really the same as saying you got scammed for 10x as much as you really think you did
Find

I know that was scummy BUT A PERM IS NOT DESERVED I THINK MORE OF A 2 - 4 week ban is deserved

Eh. Nah. We don't need people like this.
Find

(10-30-2015, 09:22 PM)Tyrone Biggums Wrote:  I know that was scummy BUT A PERM IS NOT DESERVED I THINK MORE OF A 2 - 4 week ban is deserved

You're in no position to state what punishment is necessary or deserved, you can express your opinion, but the more you keep saying "I DONT DESERVE THIS", the worse it is for you. We do NOT want (self-entitled)players doing what you did on the server. Simple as that. There's no way we could ever trust anything you say/report/etc ever again.

Not only did you lie to me, Jake, and other on the server, you got caught in the lie and changed your story, then you STILL were so self-entitled, you thought it wasn't a 'big deal' that you straight up wasted our time looking into this, and said and I quote:
Quote:either way if i did lie a perm is still excessive, i dont care anymore can i just have my 600 coins back can we just lift this ban
First off, you wouldn't be refunded those coins even if you didn't lie. We don't refund items without doing a 'trade back', Plus the trade was valid, and in no way did he try and convince you from what we've seen. It may not have been the best trade, but that's how things work. Not every trade is going to be fair.

This behavior is unacceptable here, and is simply not tolerated.

This appeal is denied, you're free to try again in the future, but don't get your hopes up. What you did is something we simply don't tolerate.

You forgot to close this.
Find

/closed ezpz
Find

booga booga

You fuckers.