Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Elvrag's Bane

make dragon rounds more common pls i dont think ive seen a single random one yet Sad((
1 in 2 chance for dragon round plsz

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I think 1 in like 45 would work

yeah what is the chance of dragon rounds?
Find

They are fairly uncommon at the moment, because the general rule of thumb is to cut off more than you need, then trim down to what you need. Right?

Same concept with the chance, make it a little 'too' rare, then reduce it until it's about right. Damage from them being too common can't be undone.

They are a 1 in 105 chance at the moment.

Yeah but there's like 5 maps that it can happen on. There's like at least 50 maps on frg. so that's like a 1 in 10 chance to be on the voting screen. then you've got a 1 in 105 chance for 8 rounds. which is basically a 1 in 13 chance to happen on that map.

So maybe it should be a 1 in 64 chance to happen? Which ( if my math isn't total shit) would be a 1 in 8 chance of being picked one round, That's not too bad right?

Why do I get the feeling my math is completely 100% wrong. Like the time I had an investment question where you calculated 1.3% of 1000 in investments and I did 1.3%/12 because I thought it was divided over each month...
Find

(11-02-2015, 02:41 AM)Fuzzy "Mc-Bones" McZomZoms Wrote:  Yeah but there's like 5 maps that it can happen on. There's like at least 50 maps on frg. so that's like a 1 in 10 chance to be on the voting screen. then you've got a 1 in 105 chance for 8 rounds. which is basically a 1 in 13 chance to happen on that map.

So maybe it should be a 1 in 64 chance to happen? Which ( if my math isn't total shit) would be a 1 in 8 chance of being picked one round, That's not too bad right?

Why do I get the feeling my math is completely 100% wrong. Like the time I had an investment question where you calculated 1.3% of 1000 in investments and I did 1.3%/12 because I thought it was divided over each month...

Way more than 5 maps , but the maps we play are mainly the ones that don't work for Dragon rounds.
Find

what the hell happened to my thread
Find

bad things
Find

KEEP CUTTING IT DOWN BRASS
TROUBLE IN DRAGON TOWN IN FORDRAGON GAMING WILL PROSPER

- That Thrakos Noob
Find