• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Elvrag's Bane

FUZZY STOP QUOTING THINGS WE CAN'T SEE
Find

But you can see it... Should be right below kili's post
Find

wait where the hell did that come from
Find

Ehhh. It wouldnt take long for everyone to have one stored in their inventory and then absolutely bumfuck the dragon.

(11-01-2015, 05:13 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  Ehhh. It wouldnt take long for everyone to have one stored in their inventory and then absolutely bumfuck the dragon.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(11-01-2015, 05:13 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  Ehhh. It wouldnt take long for everyone to have one stored in their inventory and then absolutely bumfuck the dragon.

That's why we need 'secret dragon helpers of doom' Wink
Find

Brass, that was Hitler...But it'd be interesting if some players WERE Counter-Agents or something. Let them spawn with that axe that leeches life and bonus HP, but no rooty tooty pointy shooties. They'll have to sneak up on dragon-killers and take 'em out. Maybe they could have cloaks?
Find

Dragonlings that have a lot of HP and join the main dragon and they walk around and shoot small fireballs that deal a small amount of damage. How about that?
Find

The dragon is already OP enough as it is, and how am I supposed to delay if there's those -1. I'd really like however I everyone got one of these really cool m16s for dragon rounds (he has way too much hp)
Find

(11-01-2015, 12:43 PM)Brassx Wrote:  

That's why we need 'secret dragon helpers of doom' Wink

instead of making them look like actual players, make the double agents look like headcrabs with guns! its perfect!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find