Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Elvrag's Bane

If the drop you get is based off the amount of damage you do to the dragon I think having this would ruin dragon rounds for those who don't have it.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

(11-01-2015, 04:21 PM)Swlrlgans Wrote:  The dragon is already OP enough as it is, and how am I supposed to delay if there's those -1. I'd really like however I everyone got one of these really cool m16s for dragon rounds (he has way too much hp)
It's a lot harder than it seems to be one. 99% of anyone else that becomes the dragon loses. Only Jake and I have been pretty successful at being it.

One day I'll become the dragon and unveil my true power.

(11-01-2015, 08:10 PM)Terran Wrote:  One day I'll become the dragon and unveil my true power.

then we can watch you rubber band across the map while we mow you down.
Find

(11-01-2015, 08:01 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(11-01-2015, 04:21 PM)Swlrlgans Wrote:  The dragon is already OP enough as it is, and how am I supposed to delay if there's those -1. I'd really like however I everyone got one of these really cool m16s for dragon rounds (he has way too much hp)
It's a lot harder than it seems to be one. 99% of anyone else that becomes the dragon loses. Only Jake and I have been pretty successful at being it.

Well i'd really attribute that to the fact that like 90% of the dragon rounds are you guys, and that everyone whos just trying out the dragon rounds is new to it so they have no idea what theyre doing and they suck, so they spin around and die. You can't really balance something around the "bottom players" or it'll always be op with people who have an idea of what theyre doing.

Like unless the dragon round is supposed to be almost impossible to win without some kind of handicap on PURPOSE, then i could see why he has like a million hp, but i was kinda under the impresssion that the traitors were supposed to win it
Find

Lol Dragon Crates- only drop from dragon rounds. Godlike is a secondary and this is one of the legendaries in it.

Also maybe the minidragons aren't players and are just computer simulated (if thats possible if not it still works). If you kill the minidragon your team gets a bonus such as more hp stations, more health, or more damage. The mini dragons would spawn after the dragon has lost about half of its health or it could have a potential item reward for whoever did the most dmg to it.
Find

(11-01-2015, 08:56 PM)Swlrlgans Wrote:  

Well i'd really attribute that to the fact that like 90% of the dragon rounds are you guys, and that everyone whos just trying out the dragon rounds is new to it so they have no idea what theyre doing and they suck, so they spin around and die. You can't really balance something around the "bottom players or it'll always be op with people who have an idea of what theyre doing.

Like unless the dragon round is supposed to be almost impossible to win without some kind of handicap on PURPOSE, then i could see why he has like a million hp, but i was kinda under the impresssion that the traitors were supposed to win it

I have done quite a few random dragon rounds in my day, and I strongly disagree. The dragon rounds were (recently) balanced to make it difficult for Jake and myself, not the 'bottom players'.. Even before they were balanced, and the dragon was a lot easier for Jake and I, people still got shit on. Not just those who were new at it, those who have been dragon quite a few times. it's seriously harder than people like to assume. So it's pretty hilarious to watch them get destroyed after talking like they know all about it, although SOME have put up a decent fight.

Just to clarify. There's 'inaccuracy' to the fireballs. The more you shoot, the more inaccurate you shoot them. Making it pretty difficult to 'thread the needle' through windows/doors/etc on a lot of the maps with the fireballs.
Find

(11-01-2015, 10:58 PM)Brassx Wrote:  

Well i'd really attribute that to the fact that like 90% of the dragon rounds are you guys, and that everyone whos just trying out the dragon rounds is new to it so they have no idea what theyre doing and they suck, so they spin around and die. You can't really balance something around the "bottom players or it'll always be op with people who have an idea of what theyre doing.

I have done quite a few random dragon rounds in my day, and I strongly disagree. The dragon rounds were (recently) balanced to make it difficult for Jake and myself,  not the 'bottom players'.. Even before they were balanced, and the dragon was a lot easier for Jake and I, people still got shit on. Not just those who were new at it, those who have been dragon quite a few times. it's seriously harder than people like to assume. So it's pretty hilarious to watch them get destroyed after talking like they know all about it, although SOME have put up a decent fight.

Just to clarify. There's 'inaccuracy' to the fireballs. The more you shoot, the more inaccurate you shoot them. Making it pretty difficult to 'thread the needle' through windows/doors/etc on a lot of the maps with the fireballs.

well i mean idk i can't really tell you about how "hard" it is to actually play the dragon because i haven't gotten a chance to.

The problem isn't the damage the regular fireballs do because they're somewhat survivable and they're in a pretty decent spot. It's just that the dragon has so much HP that it can tank an entire full server for a LONG time vs a new player and they will just barely lose. I don't think I've seen you or jake (the players who actually play dragon rounds) without facing a wealthy player for a long period of time because you can't get him because he's cheesing or something. I don't want to get into an argument with you because obviously that won'y do anything its just that from my perspective as someone who's only played as T he just seems to have 30% of his HP by the time everyone save 2 or 4 people are dead.
Find

I'll say that I've done about 7k damage before against Jake using a Moderate M16. It really does not matter what gun it is (meaning the stats) as much as what gun type it is (SG or Shotgun, that stuff). A 'wealthy' player has the same chance of dying as anyone else unless they have some cheaty spot and to clarify the dragon is really hard to play as because I didn't know left click did nothing and that right click was to shoot fireballs (Just helpful thing to know that Brass said a minute into my round lol).
Find

(11-01-2015, 11:14 PM)Swlrlgans Wrote:  
(11-01-2015, 10:58 PM)Brassx Wrote:  

I have done quite a few random dragon rounds in my day, and I strongly disagree. The dragon rounds were (recently) balanced to make it difficult for Jake and myself,  not the 'bottom players'.. Even before they were balanced, and the dragon was a lot easier for Jake and I, people still got shit on. Not just those who were new at it, those who have been dragon quite a few times. it's seriously harder than people like to assume. So it's pretty hilarious to watch them get destroyed after talking like they know all about it, although SOME have put up a decent fight.

well i mean idk i can't really tell you about how "hard" it is to actually play the dragon because i haven't gotten a chance to.

The problem isn't the damage the regular fireballs do because they're somewhat survivable and they're in a pretty decent spot. It's just that the dragon has so much HP that it can tank an entire full server for a LONG time vs a new player and they will just barely lose. I don't think I've seen you or jake (the players who actually play dragon rounds) without facing a wealthy player for a long period of time because you can't get him because he's cheesing or something. I don't want to get into an argument with you because obviously that won'y do anything its just that from my perspective as someone who's only played as T he just seems to have 30% of his HP by the time everyone save 2 or 4 people are dead.

I've been the dragon. It's seriously not as easy as you think.
Find