• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Radio's Ban appeal

Steam Name (Current):☢RadioactiveSkeletonz☢

Steam Name (During incident):◥▶RadioactiveTwinkelz◀◤

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:101857120

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198163979969/

Name of staff you were banned by: Jake1o

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: i would want it removed, but if you believe that i deserve a longer ban a shortening would still be appreciated or other options

Reason for ban: Schemeing

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: yes

What really happened?: BaconWarrior was my friend at first but then he started cursing me out and always screaming and yelling at me and always trash talking me (as he did to everyone) but then he started ghosting so then when he trashed talked and yelled at me again i reported him for ghosting. Since he made me mad i tried to get payback. And i let my greed get the best of me, so when i reported him i "rented" a gun off of him then he got banned so i kept the gun (which i did plan this) Sad . and then people started to realize what i did then Jake banned me.

Additional details: I let greed and anger get the best of me, and i would greatly appreciate being unbanned. I swear that no sort of incident like this will come from my actions on FRG anymore. Please allow me to have a second chance. i wouldn't even mind a drop ban for while or perma trade ban because the was the root of the issue inventory. ( I know it looks bad being a copy and paste from my last appeal attempt, but if i was to make this appeal again it would be the same just rephrased and said in the same fashion. But please don't let me being a tad bit lazy affect please. I would extremely appreciate being unbanned and i promise that nothing like this ill happen again i believe i learned my lesson and i feel that i have matured alot since this incident, And again i would REALLY appreciate being unbanned.)

yes You were enjoyable to play with and i think you deserve another chance
Find

holy fuck, STOP ALREADY. YOU HAVE BEEN DENIED 6+ TIMES ALREADY. IT ISN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

EDIT: I feel like the people that marked me dumb think im joking:

No offense jake, but you're kind of being a hypocrite.

You marked my post dumb for basically saying exactly what you've said in the past.

If anything, you're persistent which shows you actually want to come back to the server. Points for that. Otherwise, I don't know if this will be appealed or not.

- That Thrakos Noob

(11-01-2015, 08:58 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  If anything, you're persistent which shows you actually want to come back to the server. Points for that. Otherwise, I don't know if this will be appealed or not.

For once we agree. I see that you do want to come back so I honestly think you're sorry for what happened. I think maybe a shortened ban would be efficient

(11-01-2015, 08:58 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  If anything, you're persistent which shows you actually want to come back to the server. Points for that. Otherwise, I don't know if this will be appealed or not.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I think since he was banned for scamming he should be able to play with like 6 - 12 Months of trade and drop ban depending on the severity of his ban
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

(11-02-2015, 11:57 AM)Minehuis Wrote:  I think since he was banned for scamming he should be able to play with like 6 - 12 Months of trade and drop ban depending on the severity of his ban

6-12 months is a lil bit much since he's already been banned for a while (plus internet time is faster than dog years), but yeah, a transition to trade ban/drop ban wouldn't be a bad idea.

- That Thrakos Noob

Jake said he will not let a scammer back in.

#17 08-08-2015, 08:23 PM
"Nah dude, there's not much scummier than what you did. I'd honestly rather give a hacker a second chance than someone who pulled the shit you did".

(11-01-2015, 08:57 PM)tobiasx Wrote:  holy fuck, STOP ALREADY. YOU HAVE BEEN DENIED 6+ TIMES ALREADY. IT ISN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

EDIT: I feel like the people that marked me dumb think im joking:

No offense jake, but you're kind of being a hypocrite.

You marked my post dumb for basically saying exactly what you've said in the past.

I marked your post dumb because of the way you talk to people on these forums and I've even pmed you about it multiple times before. Never once did I comment something as disrespectful as "holy fuck, STOP ALREADY. YOU HAVE BEEN DENIED 6+ TIMES ALREADY. IT ISN'T GONNA HAPPEN." Also someone can post as many ban appeals as they wish as long as they aren't doing it like once every week or more. You aren't staff here and shouldn't be telling someone to stop making unban requests and telling them they are never going to be unbanned. You have no say in the matter.

Now with all this being said I do not wish to continue arguing any further so if you have any problem with what I have just said feel free to PM me.

Oh and as for radio I am undecided. I do still stand by what I have said previously and I am leaning more toward the -1 side but he is extremely persistent and POSSIBLY would learn from his mistake and not do anything like this again. I'll let Brass handle this one and put a -0.5.