Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buff the pillar bosses.

Everything up to the final boss is too easy. The four pillar bosses should get a good buff, maybe a 3x HP boost and spawn more small enemies periodically around the boss to distract the players. When the boss dies in 1/6th the time of the pillar...Well, yeah.

bro its fine we dont need more bosses with ultra padded hp
Find

Well if you can't even beat the boss, why buff the pillars?
Find

Our group that won almost died against the 4th pillar boss lol, it doesn't meet buffed.
Find

>Posts after a group beats it legit

Just saying the pillars are at the point right now where you can either A) Get through them with maybe 0-2 casualties in the 4 Pillars or B) Wiped on the 3rd or 4th pillar because of the spawn rates. Only a few groups can get past and that is because of strategy and communication. So please no to this.
Find

i dont get why you think everything needs to be different.

when i was watching someone stream the event, all i saw was you bitching in admin chat about how this needs to be changed, and that.

things are fine the way they are.

if anything the pillar needs a nerf in how much time that laser Takes ;(
Find

What? I posted this before you guys won, NotChosen. Lol.
I've just never seen anyone die on the bosses.

I didn't say the PILLARS
I said the bosses only. You know, the guy that spawns -after- it. Yeah. Those guys go down like a sack of potatoes. The PILLARS themselves can be rough though.
Find

I think the bosses could use a buff. Ive never lost on them except on fluke situations. The pillars are the hardest parts.
Find

It's not that the bosses are weak, it's just that they don't do anything.

Like, They just all walk at you and have a lot of hp. They'd actually need to be changed themselves to be more difficult without being BS
Find