Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Harrywulf Ban Appeal

Steam Name (Current): Harrywulf

Steam Name (During incident): Harrywulf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:53871161

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068008050/

Name of staff you were banned by: Mc Nuggie I think?

Length of the ban: Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Id love to have it repealed

Reason for ban: Shooting one detective and 2 Innos, Mass RDM and Leave

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes i did

Additional details: The entire time i was on the server before Mcnuggie got on these 2 guys were trying to kill me almost every round and i would shoot them and on a round of 67th way i was underground they both shot me so i shot them with a Canary the detective came down and shot also. At that point i turned and shot un knowing who it was and sadly it was a detective. Look i was banned and i was immature i can admit that but I love this server please consider un banning me i would love to re-join the community

But honestly i was slightly newer to TTT in general so honestly when i shot the D i was karma banned, i was banned for Mass RDM and Leave I didn't try to avoid punishment it was a game thing and im sincerely sorry

How long ago was this?
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

I don't even see your steamid on the banlist lol

This was in June or so, I'll have to refresh myself from your previous ban appeal.
Find

(11-09-2015, 11:46 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  I don't even see your steamid on the banlist lol

This was in June or so, I'll have to refresh myself from your previous ban appeal.

STEAM_0:0:53871161
Find

(11-09-2015, 11:46 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(11-09-2015, 11:46 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  I don't even see your steamid on the banlist lol

STEAM_0:0:53871161

Thank you Aresuft.

Alright, I think you may get a third and final chance here, it's been 5 months since you were banned, and you've waited all that time. I am a bit unsure myself though, due to the fact that you did RDM quite often when you did play (2 bans within 10 hours dude.. lol)

On the previous ban appeal you acted very mature with your responses though. I'll talk to Jake or Brass about giving you another chance in a bit.

(11-09-2015, 08:06 PM)Minehuis Wrote:  How long ago was this?

like 5 months ago
Find

Unbanned. This is your only chance, if any more issues happen with you I can promise you'll be perma'd pretty quick.

Have fun and stay out of trouble!
Find