Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 11/10/2015

It hasn't been made that much harder. The normal melee attacks range was increased a bit, and the velocity of the slash was too. You guys are overreacting.
Find

(11-11-2015, 04:20 AM)Brassx Wrote:  It hasn't been made that much harder. The normal melee attacks range was increased a bit, and the velocity of the slash was too. You guys are overreacting.

Does this mean his tp attack is now 100% unavoidable? I thought maybe him missing if you moved correctly was unintended
Find

Usually, if an attack range is increased, the trigger range is increased too. This makes it so that he attacks while you're farther away.
Find

Brass what haf u dun

Find

Possible change to the final boss mechanics?

Everytime final boss goes down, it adds x amount of HP to each player and possibly revives one random dead player(unless the HP is enough)?

How do you guys feel about this, would it make it too easy?
Find

I like the challenge of getting no extra health / lives.

I kinda like the idea of at least a heal, my teams have always seemed to get wrecked by the final boss, closest we got was when he was at 1/10th health but there was just 2 of us left and we got destroyed
Find

I think it'd make it too easy, Brass. The only problem is losing a player = losing DPS.

If a player dies, everyone else should get a .2x damage bonus. Then a .3x for the next death, etc. Just to make it feel less "Impossible" to wear down his health?

Would probably make it too easy Brass.
I like Terran's idea of the damage bonus, because the worst part of losing a player is losing DPS.