Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lost 1k coins in bank Please Help

Please help, i put 1k coins into the bank last week and when i checked it yesterday the 11-10-15 i found out that i was missing the coins please i need your assistance. I played hard for those coins. If anyone of you is reading this please check you bank as well and if you are missing anything. Thank for reading and have a nice day.
Find

One big sentence, make a lost item thing. Templets are there.
Find

I don't see it anywhere in the logs showing anything about you putting 1k coins in the bank, you still have a considerable amount in your Inventory.

I will investigate it further, but are there any other details you can provide? Did you see them actually get placed into your bank before leaving the Lobby?
Find

(11-11-2015, 04:24 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I don't see it anywhere in the logs showing anything about you putting 1k coins in the bank, you still have a considerable amount in your Inventory.

I will investigate it further, but are there any other details you can provide? Did you see them actually get placed into your bank before leaving the Lobby?

yeah i do remember putting it in the bank. I got this amount of coins yesterday from the damned crates. please check further. thank you

(11-11-2015, 04:24 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I don't see it anywhere in the logs showing anything about you putting 1k coins in the bank, you still have a considerable amount in your Inventory.

details i put it in last week i think it was from the 6th to the 8th around there i think. then i went to deposit my coins in the bank and it was my first time using it.
Find

Check your bank. This has been resolved. I found the issue and fixed it.

Should be fixed now.
Find