Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should Knives only one-hit kill to the back?
Yes!
No!
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Petition to Balance Knives

Knives are bullshit. We all know that. However, Brass had a GREAT idea to balance them. Knives will ONLY one hit kill if you stab someone in the back! This means you can "Watch" someone, and they can't instantly pull a knife and kill you. They'll still be stealthy weapons.

WOULD THIS BE A GOOD THING? Vote now!
Find

Yes! 2 shot to body. One shot to the back.
Find

Well smack titties and call me petunia, this is a great idea
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

csgo :>
Sample Text.
Find

MCNUGGIE WHY DID YOU VOTE "NO"
Find

nuggie im gonna find you and im gonna juan deag you so hard you are gonna regret pressing no
Find

yes! please brass.
Find

(12-15-2014, 08:42 PM)Brassx Wrote:  yes! please brass.
shitx*
Sample Text.
Find

>Hacks actually voted no

You can't lie, its bullshit to be watching someone follow you and unable to do anything, then they press "V" and instantly kill you. I can understand sneaking up behind someone and taking them out instantly, but if I suspect someone is gonna stab me, I'm gonna fucking stare at them. Knives should two-hit kill to front; one-hit kill to back. It just isn't fair any other way.
Find

Yep. I can't change my vote but fuck I hate knives.
There is literally no way to counter it if the t is close to you. Being able to face them and take 2 hits would be good.

The kind would obviously still have one shot and if it hits the body it still would do damage, although only 50 and the t would have to finish with a gun.

It's extremely balanced.
Find