Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

i hate my PC

my pc is getting 4 years old now and it can barely run even gmod, so sadly i might not be able to join since you all play when it's night for me and i dont want to wait for 2 hours to get my game up to play another 2 hours, so the only time ill spend on gmod is when i need to fix something on my own server, ill get a new one in the end of the year and ill be back, cant wait to get back blowing up mary with remotes

love you guys, #terranuseshax #jeromeismywhiteprincess
Find

Well, RIP. Hope that you can get something pretty decent down the line, keep the drinks coming though!
Find

-1 terran only uses hax on non-members
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

Sarle is my black princess. I will miss you( dont type on phones)
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

"Life of a toaster gamer" Sarle-2015

I hate your pc too bro
Find

Bruh, do what I did. Go get a laptop Big Grin

it is a laptop... i tought i said im on a toaster xD getting a real PC in the end of this year instead of another toaster
Find

Buy me one too.- Jerome 2015
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(11-13-2015, 08:59 PM)Sarle_ Wrote:  my pc is getting 4 years old now and it can barely run even gmod, so sadly i might not be able to join since you all play when it's night for me and i dont want to wait for 2 hours to get my game up to play another 2 hours, so the only time ill spend on gmod is when i need to fix something on my own server, ill get a new one in the end of the year and ill be back, cant wait to get back blowing up mary with remotes

love you guys, #terranuseshax #jeromeismywhiteprincess

My pcs 9 yrs old soooo
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find