Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Un ban request

Steam Name (Current):Vladimir

Steam Name (During incident)Big Grino not remember, maybe JUAN DEEG?

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46791254

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053848236/

Name of staff you were banned by: Nuggie maybe?

Length of the ban: Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Scripting/hacking

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:Yes I did, and I am not one bit proud or happy of what I did.

Additional details:It has been a long time since I have played on FRG, I love the server to death. I still do not know why I did it..
the hacking and scripting. It does not make sense to me. I will admit to trying to get on with alt accounts because I miss the place so much, and yes that does make me look bad. The server is wonderful and I was hoping all of you would consider repealing my ban. Some of you may ask well if he did it once what makes him stop from doing it again.. my answer is I have changed I have had some one help me with my IRL issues and helped me stop from taking it out on others and throwing something that I hold so close away. Other than that I promised my self to never do it again EVER in my life. it gets me nowhere it just makes me lose friends because of it..

I am hoping you will consider this.. I thought id at least try

Thanks
-Vlad
Find

aren't you VAC banned from gmod?
Find

Vlad you were one of my favourite people to play with but. I dunno.

Also how do you still have member.
Find

How do you keep getting banned from everything?
Find

(11-15-2015, 09:56 PM)tobiasx Wrote:  aren't you VAC banned from gmod?

No I'm not tobias

(11-15-2015, 10:22 PM)xxhackxx Wrote:  How do you keep getting banned from everything?

What do you mean from this server?

(11-15-2015, 10:08 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  Vlad you were one of my favourite people to play with but. I dunno.

Also how do you still have member.

Thanks man! And idk how I still have it ??
Find

(11-15-2015, 10:22 PM)xxhackxx Wrote:  How do you keep getting banned from everything?

This happened like 8 months ago.
Find

(11-15-2015, 10:31 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  

This happened like 8 months ago.

Ya I miss the place ;-;
Find

He's a good player, jus has made a few mistakes, everyone deserves a second chance though +1
Find

What hacks are we talking about? What did you do?
Find

I'm sorry, but I highly doubt you will be unbanned for hacking :/. The only reason someone has been unbanned for hacking is because they hacked on NTG and the bans carried over. FRG was a new start, so Brass thought it right to give these people a chance because they never hacked on FRG.
Find