Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deathbringer Bugs 'n' Stuff

Bone Spirits have a 1 in 4.4 chance to double shoot, a.k.a instant kill on body shot no matter what.

The Deathbringer should have a 1 in 3 chance to instantly kill the shot player, causing them to explode into gore. You know when those barnacle things in HL2 eat something, and then spit out the remains? Imagine that, but x3. If the trait triggers, then the Deathbringer loses all current magazine ammunition and has to reload. (It has CRAZY slow reload speed too.)

It'd be marginally better than a Bone Spirit, and bloody AWESOME. Bloodied skulls, ribcages, bones, spines, all sorts of nasty stuff.

Obviously, it'd leave no body.
Find

i like it

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

bump4support

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

bump4goresplosions
Find

(11-27-2015, 07:53 PM)Terran Wrote:  bump4goresplosions

The issue I see with your idea is if you kill a T, and you need to ID the body to be proven, you can't. Maybe it just doesn't leave DNA, or maybe you can have the body be encarserated in a giant wad of meat, which has like 300 damage, and you need to destroy it to ID the body.
Find

Maybe. But gore.
Find

leave their head intact for id'ing somewhere

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

"Hm, yes. By the fact that all I can find is the head, my assumptions lead to some sort of explosion killing this person. Further investigation may be required."
Find

Let's not add body explosions and only use it for one gun. It will make the weapon way too obvious.
Even if it's used for regular explosives, what do you think will happen when the server tries to suddenly process ~100 entities flying around in a C4 explosion?
Find

Glorious goresplosions!

We only have one gun that shoots beams anyways.
Find