Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CHEESING PEOPLE ON ORBITAL ROUNDS

So you can !report people and it immediately pops up on their screen and stops them. So they die. just thought i'd bring that up.

happened to me when someone seriously reported me on an orb round, and my friend too once i just decided to test it.
Find

Abusing now, thanks.
Find

(11-27-2015, 08:51 PM)tobiasx Wrote:  Abusing now, thanks.

something tells me u wont be abusing it

- That Thrakos Noob

How would you know? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Find

Creating false reports has quite the penalty, does it not? This applies to that, really. I'm sure the punishment would be worse if it got someone killed during an event.
Find

Damn it Brass. I told you about this months ago and you still haven't fixed it? Did you at least fix the OTHER orbital exploit I told you about?
Find

Rotshout, he did. You can no longer trade during Orbitals.

And yes Dave, it IS punishable. If they send you a Report, they've screwed themselves. Simply put "False reported me to make me lose an Orbital round." in the reply, and admin/moderators will take it from there.
Tneconni
Find

(11-27-2015, 11:52 PM)knaveHearted Wrote:  Rotshout, he did. You can no longer trade during Orbitals.

And yes Dave, it IS punishable. If they send you a Report, they've screwed themselves. Simply put "False reported me to make me lose an Orbital round." in the reply, and admin/moderators will take it from there.

How would you know it was in the middle of a obc round? Unless its like during the round but if its mid round you know
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

(11-27-2015, 10:17 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Damn it Brass. I told you about this months ago and you still haven't fixed it? Did you at least fix the OTHER orbital exploit I told you about?

Dude, stop acting like Brassx is your slave. "I told you about this months ago, and you still haven't fixed it?" Just because you tell him to do something, doesn't mean he has to.

(11-27-2015, 11:52 PM)knaveHearted Wrote:  Rotshout, he did. You can no longer trade during Orbitals.

All they have to do is cancel it after you respond. Nobody sees reports that are cancelled/forgiven
Find