Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Kuros Backup Member App

In case the Admin App fails horribly, which knowing me it probably will

So good morning, afternoon, night, midnight or fortnight. My name is Kuro, and I don't give out personal information anymore but you'd be able to dig up my older NTG apps and just assume you know my age.

I've played on this server for four hours, however my Alpha Tester hours did not get counted towards this, I'm just assuming I have the 50 required. So they're just all lost to the abyss of time known as the past

I've found this server after hearing a few other people talking about it, and hey it's gone well so far with a beta testing career that didn't go so far.

When it comes to being banned the number of times is very miniscule. I think it's 0.

I'd like to be a part of this server, because even though it means losing all my progress with NTG that I see a future with this server. Fresh starts are something I welcome, and I look forward to being a part of it.

Tobias brought me here with his filthy spamming, but Jake + the wonderful community keeps me here

Additional Details: Though my Admin App may be denied, the hope lies in this thread.

One day I will occupy that position, mark my words.
Find

You need 50 hours to apply for member.
Please try again when you have played enough.
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

(12-16-2014, 01:33 PM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  You need 50 hours to apply for member.

Quote:Kuros Backup Member App
Quote:Backup

(12-16-2014, 01:33 PM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  You need 50 hours to apply for member.

Updated for you babe

There was a typo and general mis-statement by me
Find

+1, if denied Admin App.
Hope you get admin Kuro, best of luck. Smile
Find

Approved!
Find