Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Donation Page

ERM... The donation page is blank, I know this is still beta but will anything be fixed about that? I'd atleast like to know what you could get for donating or if donating will even be implemented... Please reply, thanks!

Also sorry if my typing is bad or short, I'm not on my computer right now but the question was bugging me.
Find

It will be setup when the server leaves beta, Brass will probably make it when he sets up the server fully.
Find

(12-16-2014, 09:51 AM)[NTG] Kili Wrote:  It will be setup when the server leaves beta, Brass will probably make it when he sets up the server fully.

Also, you do realise that you won't get coins for donation, but rubbies, right?

The donation page is already complete(mostly). I have it disabled until the server is fully launched. Mainly because the Inventories are going to be wiped one last time before then.

You get Rubies for donating. These rubies can be used to buy donator items in the Coinshop. Things like Item Crates, donator player models/accessories etc. Also there will be different 'crate series' as well, that contain items unique to that crate series. I suspect to release a new one every so often.

There's also a "Forerunner Package" that's limited to the first 25 who donate for it. With it you get 1000 rubies, a Forerunner Badge(which is used for something later on), and the ability to name a brand new Tier or Unique(as long as it complies with our rules).

There will likely be a VIP of some kind, but at the moment there isn't.

There will also be deals, and other limited time offers over time.
Find
  • x1

> Already trying to donate
> Here for INV
Sample Text.
Find

Would you stop bossman? Lmao

I plan in donating too.
Find

(12-16-2014, 03:11 PM)BossMan Wrote:  > Already trying to donate
> Here for INV
I don't care if you're joking but..
Don't start that bullshit again, it doesn't matter why they're here, so long as they abide by the rules.

If you're going to be one of those people who bitch about that, then please, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

It literally makes no sense..

Why care about if they are here for a feature? It makes NO more sense than someone saying shit like:
">Buys T round"
">Here only to be a T"

lmfao.
Find

Ok thanks for clearing that up, i was kind of guessing that but just wanted some clarification. Also, inventory wipe Sad
Find

(12-16-2014, 03:54 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Ok thanks for clearing that up, i was kind of guessing that but just wanted some clarification. Also, inventory wipe Sad

Yeah it's still in beta man, it's to be expected. Have fun with what you get now!
Find

(12-16-2014, 03:20 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(12-16-2014, 03:11 PM)BossMan Wrote:  > Already trying to donate
> Here for INV
I don't care if you're joking but..
Don't start that bullshit again, it doesn't matter why they're here, so long as they abide by the rules.

If you're going to be one of those people who bitch about that, then please, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

It literally makes no sense..

Why care about if they are here for a feature? It makes NO more sense than someone saying shit like:
">Buys T round"
">Here only to be a T"

lmfao.
> twas /joke
>I make fun of NTG
>I like cats
Sample Text.
Find